Located on Stratton Street, just 75 yards down from Green Park tube station, Green Park House was built originally as an arts and crafts residence, the team worked to create a truly beautiful building, restoring the features from the original design by C J Harold Cooper in 1895.
This scheme involved the conversion of two warehouses into three self-contained office units. One was a robust Edwardian red brick industrial building…
JWA, founded by James Wells is a dedicated team of architects who relish the challenge of dealing with technically demanding schemes. The practice focuses on high quality architectural and interior design work.