“What a fabulous job and what an interesting project. It is really nice to see people actually doing something positive and doing it in such a commercially successful way.”
Cassandra Campbell, Sustainability Plus
Built in 1937 as an extension to Shoreditch Town Hall, this former civic building has been thoughtfully converted into serviced office and meeting room space.
The design involved re-organising the internal layout installing two new passenger lifts and adding a sleek glazed upper floor. The character of the existing building has informed the design of a sociable and stimulating working environment.
The original St John’s Lodge was a large 1894, Grade II listed Arts and Crafts, Edwardian country house. JWA was commissioned to…
JWA, founded by James Wells is a dedicated team of architects who relish the challenge of dealing with technically demanding schemes. The practice focuses on high quality architectural and interior design work.